Google

Saturday, January 08, 2005

PAID TO TAKE A POSITION II

Here are some more details on the Armstrong Williams fiasco. The story made NBC Nightly News last night. As I suspected, the MSM will be all over this story as an example of how radio talk show hosts are not credible. Hmmmm.....I wonder what CBS News is going to say about that little story involving fake documents?

Here is an even more detailed story, including a line about the erosion of news credibility and the angle many politicians are taking...that this was an effort by an arm of the government to bribe a member of the media (apparently successful).

This story stinks to high heaven. I don't want my tax dollars going to bribe ethically-challenged members of the media any more than I want other ethically-challenged members of the media to distort the news because of their politics or ideology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home