Google

Friday, February 17, 2006

WPRO AGAIN TODAY

I will once again be doing the Dan Yorke Show on WPRO-AM in Providence, RI from 3-7 PM. Here are some of the things I am considering for the show today.

The UN is demanding that the U.S. government close down the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, which has led to a negative response from U.S. officials. Deroy Murdock says closing the facility would be a bad idea, and he lists some of the folks who have been released and gone on to commit more terrorist mayhem.

Victor Davis Hanson explains why allowing Iran to get nukes would be a bad idea.

This report says the glaciers on Greenland are melting faster than was preciously thought. A NASA scientist is saying the same thing, and warning about the consequences. As I sit enjoying yet another 50 degree day in February in New Hampshire, I wonder if maybe this global warming thing is real after all. If it is, I wonder what we can do, if anything, about it.

I may also want to continue the Dick Cheney discussion, and the latest developments in the Middle East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home