Google

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is there a bigger waste of time and energy in Washington than the State of the Union Address? I don't think so, which is why I did not watch it. I'm not sure I will be able to watch the video, but I may have to force myself, as I am, at least ostensibly, a student working on a Masters Degree in Political Science.

Yuval Levin believes the President refuses to accept that a crisis is looming, at least based on the speech he delivered last night.

Stephen Hayes does not think it was a winning speech.

Paul Ryan gave the GOP response.

Michelle Bachmann gave the Tea Party response.

The political significance of a separate response by the self-identified congressional Tea Party leader is unclear at the moment, but could become more evident if the mainstream GOP fails to satisfy Tea Party goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home