Google

Monday, April 16, 2007

A critic of the Iraq War strategy (or strategies) will now review the Pentagon office that has been trying, mostly without success, to deal with the IED problem.

A medical professional stresses, based on personal experience, why wearing seat belts saves lives. I have been in two accidents, one a spin out, the other a glancing blow off a guard rail, and both times I could feel my seat belt holding me in place. I never drive, or ride as a passenger, without wearing one. It's too bad Governor Corzine never learned that lesson.

Another New York Times article about the Iraq War that leaves the reader convinced there is no way we can win.

A former General writes an op-ed explaining why he declined to serve as the "War Czar".

Bob Novak meets with a Hamas representative who, he writes, extended an olive branch.

Moqtada al Sadr has withdrawn his party's representatives from the Iraqi legislature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home