Google

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I was never very good at math, which makes me just like the majority of elementary school teachers in Massachusetts. That's not a good thing.

But, I suppose I'm pretty happy (despite my jobless state), which make me just like my fellow old, male Republicans.

General Petraeus speaks with The New York Post and answers questions about the road ahead regarding Afghanistan.

The President is set to announce today tough new auto emissions and mileage standards. Now that they have, in effect, become wards of the state, auto industry leaders are set to endorse the new standards after years of bitterly fighting against them. The one good aspect for the auto industry is that the standards will be uniform, rather than the patchwork state-by-state pattern existing today.

If, like my wife and I, you pay your credit card bills in full and on time, you're about to get hit by the credit card companies, who are being forced by the government to be more lenient with the folks who don't pay in full and on time. The credit card companies were making serious dough by slamming folks with late fees, etc., and giving folks with sterling credit lots of benefits. That will all change. Thanks again, Mr. President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home