Google

Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Federal Court has struck down a gun control law in the District of Columbia. I have read the decision. Finally, we have a vehicle to get this thing decided by the U.S. Supreme Court. Like the majority in this decision, I believe that the Second Amendment clearly protects a pre-existing individual right for firearms ownership. I hope (and I feel pretty confident about it) that the U.S. Supreme Court will uphold the decision.

Be on the lookout for a mis-printed Wisconsin quarter. It could be worth some money (more than face value, of course).

Sad news from the world of Rock and Roll. "Boston" lead singer Brad Delp was found dead in his New Hampshire home yesterday. He was only 55 and had recently proposed to his girlfriend. He was also actively performing in his "Beatles" tribute band "Beatlejuice". "Boston" was the band that really sparked my interest in Rock music when I was a Freshman in High School. I still turn up the volume whenever one of their hits comes on the radio.

Daylight Saving Time comes early this year, so be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home