Google

Saturday, March 28, 2009

On the Right (more or less) Ralph Peters is highly critical of the new strategy for winning the war in Afghanistan announced yesterday by President Obama.

On the Left (definitely) Tom Hayden hates the plan as well, but for very different reasons.

Peter Bergen believes Aghanistan's "Graveyard of Empires" reputation is overblown.

Boston radio legend Larry Glick has died. Like so many New Englanders, I grew up listening to Larry Glick on WBZ-AM whenever I stayed up late or woke up really early. In later years, when I started at WHDH-AM in 1989 (where Larry had gone after leaving WBZ), I got the chance to meet him, I even ran the board for one of his shows (when they put Larry on during middays, which was an unmitigated disaster). He was always a gentleman, on and off the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home