Google

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Some really good stuff in The National Review Online today...

Jim Geraghty on what the political landscape might look like if the GOP wins big this November.

Michael Barone on why Americans have soured on Big Government, Big Business and Big Labor.

Robert Costa interviews Democratic pollster Pat Caddell, who believes the Democrats are headed for a train wreck this November because Barack Obama campaigned as a centrist but has governed as a liberal.

Victor Davis Hanson writes about the New Old World Order.

In The New York Post, Benny Avni says the new round of Middle East peace talks will not succeed.

At RealClearPolitics, Sean Trende says the November win for the GOP could be bigger than 1994.

In The Union Leader, John DiStaso writes about the increasingly nasty tone of the GOP races for Congress. I have witnessed with some amusement the exchange of attack ads on television and by direct mail. As a Republican voter myself, I have not yet made up my mind as to who I will support, but I do know that attack ads are not the way to earn my vote (which is why I like Ovide Lamontagne's Senate campaign strategy, which is to be positive and upbeat).

In The Weekly Standard, Jay Cost has this roundup of political news and polling trends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home