Google

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ralph Peters says this was a good week for terrorists everywhere, and a bad week for the West.

The Attorney General appoints a special prosecutor to investigate alleged abuse of prisoners by CIA interrogators. If I were a CIA officer, and I watched as some of my fellow officers were investigated and, perhaps, prosecuted for their actions which they thought at the time were covered, then I would be very reluctant to do anything except shuffle paper until I reached retirement.

Highlighting the turmoil this kind of thing produces, there are reports that the Director of the CIA, Leon Panetta, has already threatened to quit.

Meanwhile, Barney Frank is working on a bill that would heavily regulate the financial industry.

The President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology have issued a frightening report on the possible extent of the flu pandemic expected to intensify this Fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home